OBOR produces high-quality tires, and warrants to the original retail purchaser with proof of purchase documentation that the tire will be free from defect in material and workmanship.
Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship During First 10% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage applies for four years from the manufacture date. Should an OBOR tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than those listed in the “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” section of this warranty, the tire will be replaced with the same or comparable new OBOR tire at no charge (other than labor and taxes) during the first 50% of treadwear. PURCHASER IS REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
After First 10% of Treadwear
Limited Warranty coverage applies for four years from the manufacture date. After the first 10% of treadwear, should an OBOR tire be determined unserviceable by an authorized dealer/distributor due to a condition other than those listed in the “WHAT IS NOT COVERED” section of this warranty, you will receive a replacement prorated credit toward the purchase of a comparable new OBOR tire equal to the percentage of usable tread remaining. Usable tread does not include the last 2/32nds of tread depth. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL LABOR COSTS INCURRED IN MOUNTING AND BALANCING THE TIRE IN ADDITION TO ALL APPLICABLE TAXES.
What Is Not Covered: (including but not limited to)
- Tires rendered unserviceable by road hazard-type damage such as impact breaks, punctures, cuts or snags; or as a result of an obstruction on the vehicle, fire, corrosives, running while flat, misalignment, improperly maintained balance, suspension, deficiencies, improper inflation, overloading, improper mounting or rim fitment; or by spinning, as in mud, snow, sand, on ice or during on-the- vehicle balancing or dynamometer testing.
- Tires worn past the last 2/32nds of tread depth at any point on the tread contact surface.
- Tires used for racing or other competition events.
- Tires purchased from someone other than: an OBOR dealer/distributor or OBOR e-store.
- Tires designated front or rear used in a position other than their designated position.
- Claims made by anyone other than the first retail purchaser of the tire.
- Tires improperly repaired, with section repairs, or that have been modified by the addition or removal of material.
- Tires injected with dry/liquid balancers or sealants, or in which anything other than air has been used as the support medium.
- Failure, damage, or irregular wear caused by driving in violation of SPEED, LOAD, or TEMPERATURE RATINGS.
- Tires subjected to improper storage or transportation conditions.
Warranty Disclaimer: Except as stated above and unless otherwise provided by law, there is no warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, express or implied.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall OBOR be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, use, or operation of the tire, whether due to a breach of warranty, breach of contract or otherwise.
If any question, please contact email@example.com